Have you heard the exciting news? We have a new Fashion & a Cupcake loving staff member on the team. Her name is Victoria and she will be dedicated to bringing you cupcake decorating ideas, recipes, cupcake shop interviews and more. We thought to celebrate her arrival we would do a little interview on our new social media cupcake lady so you could get to know her a bit more.
- What was your first childhood memory involving cupcakes? My Mother always threw me big Birthday Parties and always baked a cake. I was born in late October, so it was ALWAYS a Pumpkin. It was yummy and everyone loved it, but I got pretty tired of having Pumpkin over and over again. Then one yr she surprised me with cupcakes covered in roses. I don’t think I’ll ever forget how special I felt. I think that started my love for baking.
- What is your top 3 favorite cupcake flavors? My Favorite has always been Coconut, next Lemon then of course CHOCOLATE!
- What is your favorite event organizing tip? Hire someone for all the little details. Then go bake!
- What’s your favorite baking tip?If you don’t feel passionate while baking, you’re not making the right thing! I follow my heart.
- Is there an innovation you’d like to see made to the cupcake that would improve it for you? One of the biggest innovations to me is gluten free baking. It’s made a world of difference for large group of people dealing with gluten-intolerance AND they can taste amazing.
- What’s the most memorable cupcake event you’ve gone to? My first cupcake event and the one that will ALWAYS stand out for me for a number of reasons was Cupcake Camp Seattle. Loved it!
- Just for fun; what is your favorite Bella Cupcake Couture cupcake wrapper design? While I love them ALL, I find Hannah adorable!
- Anything else you’d like to add? Only that I’m so excited to be here and look forward to spreading the love about everything Fashion & a cupcake! There are just too many cupcakes that need a little fashion!
Welcome again Victoria! So happy to have you on the team.
Interested in being featured?
We love sharing other businesses who make and adore cupcakes like we do. If you’re a cupcake shop, event planner, etc, just email us by clicking HERE and say “I’d like to be featured” and we will respond with details.
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off